Great apparel sale at paiva.com, also use coupon code

Bamagirl

They have tons of things marked down for their winter sale, including lots of Nike (including Cardio Kick pants - similar to what Cathe wears in LIC and Drill Max). Sizes are limited on many of the items, but there's definitely a variety available for different sizes.

Use coupon code:
160044 for $75 of $150
160043 for $50 off $100

Not sure if code expires 1/10 or 1/15/07, so probably better to order ASAP. Using the code cancels their free shipping, but they charge something like $6.99 for the first item and $1.99 for each additional item, so it still ends up being a good deal.

Hope that helps someone trying to invest in some new workout apparel! :)

Rebecca

RE: Great apparel sale at paiva.com, also use coupon co...

Thanks! Will check it out! Always like new workout clothes.

Thanks for the info!
I need to update my workout wardrobe (even though I'm the only one to see it besides the cats) and recently spent over 2 hours visiting different sites checking out their sale prices, but no luck (I refuse to pay $60 for a pair of workout pants!). I just picked up 6 pairs at Paiva for a great price (on sale PLUS the $75 off!).

Thanks, Rebecca,

I got some things from them too, and the discount on top of some pretty good prices more than made up for the shipping!

Kathryn, my cats are pretty particular about what I wear when they watch me work out. I need to look good for them. :)

Leslie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.