Got Cathe Calendar 2021??

Hi Everyone!!

I got my Cathe Calendar 2021!!

I was surprised how fast I got it! It said it was in the mail, Monday 14th and I got it today, Wednesday 16! I didn't do any special handling!!

Jennifer Denny

NOOOO Thanks to the morons running the Postal service and them taking out sorting machines to slow the mail down, now my Cathe calendar is delayed along with another package. Thank goodness, neither were Xmas presents, but still.

Mine's in-transit, arriving late also. At least it is further along than the CollageVideo Black Friday order which comes from New Jersey also .... that one was mailed Dec 2 --- still stuck in Indianapolis --- hopefully they'll be here before January :eek:

Mine's in-transit, arriving late also. At least it is further along than the CollageVideo Black Friday order which comes from New Jersey also .... that one was mailed Dec 2 --- still stuck in Indianapolis --- hopefully they'll be here before January :eek:

I live in Indy and my calendar is stuck somewhere in Indy!! I have no idea what's going on with the hub here, but it's a hot mess. :( :(

I got mine last Thursday!! However, this year the USPS is a joke! Cooper's November Bark Box took over a month to get to me in FL!! It went from OH, all over FL including my part, up to WI, MN and finally to me! I ordered a Cathe cap from her Asst. over a week ago and it was shipped on December 11th three days before the Cathe calendar also from Glassboro, NJ! I looked this morning it showed in Texas!! Tonight on the USPS tracking page: "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility." Apparently, my Cathe cap decided to do it's own road trip! The excuse to USPS gave me is: "They, have to social distance packages."

Geoff

I'm still waiting for mine. I hope it shows up before Jan 1st. As far as I can tell, I didn't get tracking info.

Hmmm weener, I'd check my spam folder, & then contact Cathe's customer service on Monday if there's no tracking info just to be sure it wasn't missed. Good luck

I was missed...oops . When I didn't receive the calendar Monday, I contacted customer and it went in the mail today. I hope it comes Saturday.

Don't kill the messenger. However, the mail has been BEYOND SLOW. I Ordered a Cathe Cap 3 weeks ago and it's still in New Jersey!! It went from Glassbourgh to Edison, NJ and is still in Edison...Wrong direction!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.