Good substitute for Cathe/Altus firewalker bands that are no longer available

hiho322

Cathlete
I've had a few different sets of the Cathe firewalkers over the years, but since Altus went out of business, Cathe no longer sells them. I worked my way up to the heavy weight (blue) band, and when that finally snapped, I had no other choice than to go over to Amazon and start looking. I saw a few brands that looked promising, but decided on getting the NeeBooFit Resistance Loop Band. I just needed the one, and not a whole set (which they also offer), so I ordered the yellow (heavy) one. When it arrived, I discovered it was barely as tough as Cathe's green ones. I contacted the vendor, who not only refunded my money and didn't ask for the band back, but they also offered to send me a few heavier firewalkers plus some 6' long resistance bands. They all arrived yesterday and the quality is fantastoc, and true to their word, they are varying resistances. The red one (X-Heavy) is the closest to the blue one we know. The quality looks excellent. If you need more bands when yours ultimately break, this is a really great product and company to work with! And no, I don't work for them ;-)

- Annie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.