Good Luck Mel

Hi!!
How'd it go? How were you? Was it a warm welcome and good day??:D

Dana, I LOVE that ticker!!

Mommy to Hannah Lilly born 3/25/05

You guys are so sweet to ask about me! Thank you!! Yes, the day went really well. It was busy & it went fast. Dad did great with the kids...and even managed to get flowers. I'm so lucky. :)

**Melanie**
32.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94
" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Noone said a word about my weight, except for one of the teenage cashiers that kept on saying, "Mel you look so thin & tall! I hope I'll look that good after I have my babies!" I love that gal!!!

No one exercises where I work, and many are overweight. You just can't count on congrats from women who are struggling with their own weight (and not doing anything about it). It amazes me how many moms believe that they CANNOT get the weight off after babies, and therefore don't even try?! It's like a self-fulfilling failure/ self pity combo. I just don't get it.

**Melanie**
32.5lbs lost 0.5lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94
" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Glad the teenager said something, while the green monsters sneered out of the corner of their eyes.;-) Hope the goodness continues!

Allison

22 lbs. lost, 10 lbs. to prepregnancy weight, 10 lbs. after that

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.