good eating, June 8th

Tallchick

Cathlete
I am a loser, I made enchiladas and ate some of them. Must have been a thousand. I promise to be good today. I keep telling myself that there is some nutrition in the goodies, but then I remember all that cheese!
I hope the rest of you are better than me!

Hi Kate! Don't beat yourself up over your slip yesterday. Today is a new day. I did really well yesterday. Today, so far, so good. But we are taking the kids to a carnival tonight (if it doesn't rain) - so I am hoping that I can find some kind of grilled chicken there. If not, I'll either cave in and eat a burger or wait til I get home.

Dana your boys are beautiful! I also have two boys, Chase and COnnor.
Good luck finding some good food tonight! I had grilled chicken last night, yummy!!
So far so good today. I am out of salad unfortunately, so it will probably be a WW meal today for lunch. Haven't thought about dinner yet, but should probably plan something.
Kate, don't worry about it! Taco's are my weakness. When I make them, I eat like 4 or 5!!!!!! Needless to say, I don't make them that often anymore for that reason!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Kate - Dana's right, don't beat yourself up about it. It was only one meal and it's on the heels of your illness. It's a new day and you'll make better choices today. Hang in there!

Dana - try to have a healthy snack before you go to the carnival so that you aren't starving and more likely to give in to those burgers.

So far so good for me - egg white omelette with spinach and tomatoes and 1 tspn of feta for breakfast. It was delicious. I'm doing sushi for lunch - is sushi considered clean? I'm thinking the rice is bad, but everything else is ok, right? I wonder if I could eat sushi without the rice, hmmm....

It'll be a huge salad with either grilled chicken or shrimp for dinner. No more chocolate cookies left so I'll do fruit salad for dessert... must have dessert. I've got yogurt, veggies and grapes on tap for snacks so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I make it through the day without a PB attack.

Happy Thursday every one! :)

Something tells me that Kate's not beating herself up about those enchiladas. }( ;-)

About the sushi - yeah, the white rice isn't very good...what I've done in the past is I'll order a plate of sashimi (just the fish slices) and just have a couple pieces of sushi but only eat like a third of the rice.

On a side note, ain't feta great? A tiny goes a long way and really spruces things up!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.