Go check the blog there are Kick boxing photos...

I am SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO Excited after reading the post on the blog about the kickbox workout!! And can I just say that I actually shouted "OH MY GOD" when I saw those triceps dips with legs on the ball, my kids came running to see what was wrong with me!! (They're 2 1/2, so it was pretty cute - yu ok Mommy????).

Don't you think the ladies just look beautiful for this series? They always do, but I just think Cathe does a great job about maintaining the quality of her workouts and improving each and every time. Whether it's custom outfits, new weight stands, innovative choreography and weight work - I'm really inspired by her commitment!

In case you hadn't noticed - I'm super excited about this series!!

Off to check the blog, again!

Tricia

I'm not a fan of kick boxing, but after reading the blog I can't wait to sit down and watch Cathe and the crew in action. By the way, I LOVE the kick boxing outfit -- it's my new favorite.:D

One minute I tell myself to order; the next I say, "Nah, just wait until they've been out for awhile."

But, now, well...that update did it! I'm going to put my pre-order in! Now I have to decide which other workout I might want to add to my collection to take advantage of the "No Shipping" incentive!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.