GNC?

SheWolf

Cathlete
I find myself with a $32 store credit to GNC and I know nothing about the store and what is worthwhile there to buy. Help!

Hi Linda-

You could peruse their online site and see if anything strikes you. They do carry some fitness equipment items as well as a multitude of supplements, protein shakes, bars etc...

I'm a gold card member but the only thing I stock up on is Isopure protein drinks which I drink while lifting. I tried these after Cathe posted about drinking them. Here's a link:

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2612796

Some flavors are better than others but you can buy individual bottles in the stores to try them out.

HTH:)

They have whey powder if you use that, and every vitamin and mineral under the sun. I recently bought their calcium chews, but like the taste of Viactiv much better. They also have prepackaged drinks like EAS.

I buy all of my vitamins from them: Glucosamine; Biotin; Vitamin E; and the Women's Ultra Mega. I've been using them for about 20 years.

They have chia seeds and I buy my Jojoba and grapeseed oli there. I use the oil to condition my hair while I workout!

Calcium suggestion

I recently bought their calcium chews, but like the taste of Viactiv much better.

(Unrelated to GNC): If you're looking for a great calcium suggestion, I recommend the Adora brand calcium & Vitamin D supplements. They're chocolate discs (milk or dark chocolate) and I like them better than Viactiv.

Regarding GNC: Truly, if you take even a multi-vitamin, you can find a way to spend your store credit!

Thanks, everyone. I know GNC carries all kinds of supplements and if I am looking for one they are sure to have something. I just didn't know if they had some really good products that were worth getting. I feel anything I but from there is extremely overpriced.

Hey Linda-

Hope you are doing well!!!! If you are a fan of protein bars, I would use that credit to buy a bunch of different ones and find some that you like. Then, when/if you do, go order it off of one of the nutrition websites where you can buy them much cheaper.

GNC is pricey, so if you go that route, you'll blow through that credit quicker than you think! :)

Take care, Lynn

I find myself with a $32 store credit to GNC and I know nothing about the store and what is worthwhile there to buy. Help!

Boy that is a great spot to be in! I would HIGHLY recommend BSN's Dessert Protein...my personal fav is whipped vanilla flavor! YUM!

xoxo,
Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.