Glute dvd recomendation

lulu68

Cathlete
Hello,
I want to tighten and lift the butt area. I would prefer bare workouts over weighted workouts. Your thoughts and any DVD recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Lulu

Butt & Guts, premix with ankle weights and abs only. The rest of the dvd is great too and you can always lighten up your weight. Great Glutes is also one, esp. the disc and floor work and this dvd only uses 8 lb dumbbells if you want. I also like the ball/band work at the end of Gym Style Legs. Best of luck.

Yes, Gym Style Legs! I always get bum DOMS from Low Impact Tri-sets Lower Body as well.
I also like some downloads from Leah Sarago (pretzel and tuck variations for glutes) and Linda Woolridge. Tracie Long's Lift Higher is a good one as well as Tracy Effinger's Lower Body Squeeze. There's always Lotte Berk High Round Assets. It's quite effective although I found it boring.
As you would do for the shoulder, don't forget the smaller muscles like the gluteus minimus. Exercising/activating these will help prevent low back issues and/or sciatica. Reverse Clam is a great exercise for this. You can do on your bed before you get up!! :)
mqdefault.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.