Glucosamine/Chondroitin

ATC1986

Cathlete
Does anyone take this supplement regularly? I have bad joints for being only 28 and am considering taking this supplement. How long did it take for you to notice if it was working? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have osteoarthritis and have achy joints that snap and crackle along with swelling. I take Capraflex which works best for me. I can't take some of the glucosamine chondroitin products, particularly with msm because of a sulfa allergy. They say it isn't likely but I get really ill. You have to take it regularly and keep it up but it does work well. It usually takes me about 30 days to really notice the joints not causing so much pain if I have not taken it for quite awhile. Capraflex has some other stuff in it that helps with inflammation as well. Anyway, I have found that for me it works better than a lot of the other products. My doctor actually recommended it quite a few years ago.

I have taken it in the past and it really worked. I can't remember how long until I noticed but I did learn that I did not have to take it forever. Now I will take it for a few weeks in the winter and then I don't need it till next winter. I am a lot older than you and found it very effective.

I use Membrell Joint and I'm almost 40yrs old. I started it about 4 months ago and what a difference it's made. I didn't like some of the other products and they didn't make a difference. When I started this, I was told to take 2 pills a day for 10 to 14 days then go to the 1 a day pill. It has made a big difference for me, esp in my ankles and knees. I buy mine from luckyvitamin.com because you can buy 90/bottle and the more you buy the more you save.

I take MSM and Collagen for my joints. Love it. It also does wonderful things for my hair and fingernails. (Helps with growth)

Thanks for the input. I have so much articular joint damage from joint laxity. I'll be looking into some of these recommendations. Do y'all ever cycle these supplements?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.