Giving up on a new Ripped with Hiit from Cathe

loneswaneast

Cathlete
I've been hoping for a program equally as good and challenging and wonderful as Ripped With Hiit for awhile now, but am getting the impression Cathe is reversing herself to earlier days of dancy step that does not really challenge. I love the PHA programs but give the remaining workouts to the library.
Does anyone know of a program out there that is like Ripped with Hiit? Thanks

Today I just discovered Sydney Cummings on youtube. She has LOTS of free workout videos.

Also, Cathe has many older programs that are very challenging - definitely advanced - and still really great. XTrain for example provides effective, fun and challenging workouts in a sequenced manner and the program provides both cardio and strength training.

As Jane Power-Grimm noted Cathe has a large catalogue of workout series plus she has loads of workouts that aren't part of a particular series. Of course there's always the >250 classes on Cathe Live ;-)

Have you tried any Peak 10 workouts or either of the two Peak 10 series by Michelle Dozois?

Last edited:
Are you looking for a combination weight training + interval cardio program? Besides the hundreds of them out there, there are many ways to use other Cathe Videos/Series for similar effects. Or is it the HIIT-specific workouts you are interested in? I think the weight workouts are along similar lines as XTrain and some in the STS series. Could you be more specific about what you want? (I agree it would be great if Cathe produced RWHv2!)

Today I just discovered Sydney Cummings on youtube. She has LOTS of free workout videos.

Also, Cathe has many older programs that are very challenging - definitely advanced - and still really great. XTrain for example provides effective, fun and challenging workouts in a sequenced manner and the program provides both cardio and strength training.
Wow, Sydney Cummings is fantastic! Thank you so much, I'm adding her to my go to workouts. Wonderful!
Thanks again.

Another Sydney Cummings fan here. I also like "Fit Body By Julia," also on You Tube. And yes, they are free!
I don't know why - I do not get into Fit Body. I guess I think they're too long and not specifically programmed. Also, I think some of the moves could provoke injury. She's inspiring to watch, but I prefer more professionally produced stuff.

Also - I think that, sometimes, the latest YouTube fitness gurus and their followers are on a bandwagon of seeing who can do the hardest workout for the longest. ... a tangent, I know, but I needed to vent it.

@laurawd I agree with you about Julia. I totally admire HER athleticism, but her workouts are too risky and too extreme for my personal preference.

Sydney Cummings is definitely not this way, and very easy to modify to your own desired workout experience to make more advanced or more intermediate.

To OP and others, I would add Tracy Steen to the thumbs up YouTube list. I like her personality and her workout style. You can also modify her routines easily to suit your needs. She posts 2-3 times per week, for free

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.