Getting Out of The Rut - Saturday

ImFiddY

Cathlete
Morning All,

The sun is out again today. I feel like a bear waking up from the winter. I think my body goes into hibernation during the winter.

I'm excited I bench pressed 40# last night. I still gave up on CC after 25 minutes. I need to do better.

I have a scale that does body fat and water percentage, why would my weight go down but my body fat went up just a tiny bit ? Does not make sense to me.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Good Saturday Morning Everybody!

ImFiddY- I don't know why that your scale is showing you weird info. I recently lost several pounds and my body fat stayed the same when I had thought that it should go down a little. It just doesn't make sense to me either.

I have a lot of tedious mental work to do today so I need to do something mindless for exercise. I've been trying to walk for an hour everyday so I'll do that... and... something else... not sure what. Do I sound like a person who would benefit from a rotation? Ha!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Happy Saturday Climbers,

The weekends are always a challenge as the whole fam is home and my schedule is rocked. My plan today is MMA:Kickbox. I have so many chores I don't know where to begin...!?! Seems like I only have time/energy for one or the other. My entire downstairs (about 1500 sq ft) is tile and needs cleaning, then my son has his Karate class (every Sat from 3:30-5:30). Not enough time in a day... Lately I've been working out way more then cleaning and I'm way behind.:confused:

ImFiddy- I have a digital scale that I will weigh on then redo it immediatly and weigh 1-2lbs more or less. I do weigh myself everyday and try to just stick with that and only track it on fridays as "weigh-in" day. Sorry about your whacky scale.

Sammy- If I go to bed with a plan in my head, I'm golden. I wake up feeling programmed and ready to go. I must have a plan or I will make excuses to get out of it. Or, if I didn't follow a rotation I would always pick something that was easy.:eek:

I ate great yesterday then thought I deserved some popcorn with our movie and mowed down a lot!! No control there. Wish I could find the moderation control button and get it fixed!

I refuse to get on the scale as it only frustrates me and depresses me. I decided to just go by how I look and how my clothes fit.

The eating is still going well and I am on day 6. I have been sidelined for workouts though due to a bad head cold. Insanity is on hold and I did MMA:Boxing for the first time yesterday. Today I did nothing.:D

Slow around here today, isn't it?

Wendy- Is there moderation with movie popcorn? Not for me. I can't even eat one kernel or it's all over. I gotta sneak something in and hope that nobody that I'm with gets popcorn or I'll eat theirs. And it's not even all that good! And thanks... I'm going to plan my workout tonight and see if I do better.

Linda- You know, six days is just really great! Even if you've missed a few workouts you've got to feel good that you've controlled the diet part.

I did the "Slim and Lean" Jari Love today. I'm still trying to stay away from the heavier weights until next month. It seems to be working for now.

Hopefully see you all tomorrow.

Sammy - I feel good about controlling the diet, but the real test comes tomorrow when I try to find something to wear to church. Quite honestly, I am scared to face my closet again tomorrow....:confused::confused::confused:
I mean what if nothing is any closer to fitting?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

SheWolf- I know what you mean. I just can't face the Sunday morning "what to wear" dilemma. I always pick an entire outfit the night before because otherwise I might not even go. You know how you have to try on 5 different skirts... the same ones you tried on last week? It's just too much trauma early morning for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.