Getting Back in the Game Tuesday

dianet

Cathlete
Hopefully we won't have a double post today.

I am so proud of myself this morning. Last night DH watched Ella while I did most of C&W - 3 out of the 4 cycles and abs. This is the first Cathe dvd I have done in months and months, which I know is strange since I have been checking in on a Cathe board. But I was just to scared to try it b/c I'm so out of shape. And it wasn't all that bad, though it is one of her easier workouts.

Then this morning I woke up and did the Squeeze Stronger lower body and abs premix. I hadn't done all this one yet and it was great. My buns actually felt smaller after it was over. The one thing that sort of bothered me is that part of the workout was almost exactly like the fetal thigh series from Winsor pilates buns and thighs dvd. I love the fetal thigh series and it really works, and she did an even harder version of it that I loved even more, but I was just annoyed that she straight up copied another instructor. Most of her moves are so unique that I was surprised. Still love my Squeeze dvds though.

Jodi - shoulders sore today?

Dana - How scary about Gabe wrecking the car at 40 mph! I am too chicken for that even.

Robin - I agree, too much to spend on one day, especially in this economy. Even if they have the money, it is sort of throwing it in everyone else's face. I know several of the people that attended were attorneys that had been laid off at our firm and still didn't have a job, and I'm sure there were other people there like that too.

Good afternoon ladies!!!

Diane ~ AWESOME job on your workout last night. See you're getting back in the game. I love the ab section of C&W. I've never seen either of the workouts you're talking about but doesn't seem right to copy someone else's work.

Jodi, Mary, & Robin ~ what are you all up to today?

My DH fixed the car last night and he's going back over on Saturday to practice. Am I nervous? Heck yeah!!! They are protected in the car though. First, there is a cage that keeps you in. He has to wear a fire resistant jacket & gloves, neck guard, wrist guards and a helmet. They're going back over on Saturday.

Last night's workout was a 36-min step DVD from Charlene Prickett followed by the non-equipment abs section from STS. That was HARD!!!! Today is a 2-mile walk (which I just got back from) and disc #16 from STS.

Have a great day ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.