Getting Back in the Game on Monday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Morning all. I'm down another pound! Yipee! I had to work this weekend, so I had no trouble staying on the eating plan. Saturday I did CLX Burn Intervals. Sunday was a rest day, so I did a short ab workout. Today will be Burn Circuit 1 for the last time. Next week I start the next phase of CLX, Push.

Diane, how was your wedding? Was it as nice as the last one? We haven't been to a wedding in years. We should be going to the weddings of all our friends kids, but none of them are getting married!?!?!

Mary, Dana and Jodi, how were your weekends?

With Easter coming up and DS coming home for the weekend, we have lots of special meals planned. Yikes, it will be hard to stick to the program this week.

Morning!

Today will be my rest day, but later I will try and do a Core Max segment. Yesterday I ran two miles with my sister (who was visiting) and my DD7! Just a walk on Saturday. Beautiful weather here all weekend!!! Glorious :D

Today is supposed to be 70 and warm and I am so excited!

Robin - Great job on losing another pound -- just when you hadn't lost for a little while! :D:D

See everyone later!

Hi all.

Robin ~ good job on the weight loss!!!

Mary ~ enjoy your rest day. 70's huh? It is gloomy here today. Rainy and cloudy.

I've been so busy - now I"m behind 2 workouts in STS. Hopefully I can one in tonight.

Have a great rest of the day everyone!

Hi everyone! A quick check-in from FL. Kids are having a great time. We went swimming yesterday, and all of the cousins are having fun together. Saw my Grandma's new apt and she seems happy, which is good. And I've even managed to get a couple of workouts in. B&G legs yesterday, and today I did my homemade "Cathe Travelin' Band" workout....a while ago I used my computer to string together a bunch of different resistance band workout segments into a full body workout. I did upper body and abs today. (Can't wait until Cathe's "real" travel workout comes out!)

Of course I've been eating all kinds of junk...slurpees at 7-11, chicago hot dogs, etc. Makes for a fun vacation, though.

Robin, congrats on seeing results again! WTG on doing so well with your eating and workouts!

Mary, enjoy the great weather! How neat that your DD will run with you...I doubt I could get my kids to do it! Have a nice Monday!:)

Hi Dana! Hope you're able to get back to STS soon!

Have a great rest of the day everyone!

Gosh, how could I forget that Jodi was in FL this week! Sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy the food. That's part of vacation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.