George foreman grill recipes

sham

Hi all,

I just bought a grill and am glad to see it's been a recent topic here. Do you all season your chicken before
putting it on the grill? When you do the veggies, do you season those first?

Thank you in advance for your advice,
Sham

Great post! I could definitely use some tips in this area as well. Lastnight I cooked some boneless pork chops. They weren't the best. I think I should have marinated them for longer???

My burger for lunch yesterday turned out fantastic! I just sprinkled it with seasonings (garlic salt, red pepper, onion etc.)

I would love to hear others great recipes!

Hi Sham,
I always season my chicken prior to grilling. I don't season my veggies when I grill them, I just eat them plain.

Terri

I just used it for lunch after doing my Cathe workout. I had some leftover brown rice, small salad and threw a small pc of salmon on the grill (which was prev. marinated with some vinegarette dressing and lemon and herbs) as I leaped into the shower, and when I came out, it was just about done. yum.
Faythe
ps I do turkey burgers, beef burgers on there all the time. I find if i do chicken cutlets and they are cut too thin, they will get dry and hard.
--
http://www.glennhansenmusic.com
The online home of singer/songwriter/guitarist Glenn Hansen.

I spray with Pam, preheat the grill, throw two double boneless, skinless chicken breasts on and douse liberally with Worcestershire sauce. Grill for 15 - 18 minutes and done. Guess I'm too lazy to marinate, but this works fine for me.

Hi to all the "Lean-Mean-Grilling-Machine" fans on the forum :)

I always marinade everything before I grill it. Half-used, long forgotten bottled salad dressings are my current fav marinades ;-) Also, anything in "Soy-Vay" brand teriyaki comes out de-licious! :9 (I have 8 slices of extra-firm organic tofu in the fridge soaking in the stuff right now.) For tofu, I wipe a smidgen of sesame oil on the grill before preheating, then grill for 3 1/2 minutes. Chilled, grilled marinaded tofu makes a great appetizer or protein for a dinner salad with balsamic vinegarette dressing. Yum! Looking forward to din-din time tomorrow! :D

Ann

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.