Fun Friday

ChelePA

Cathlete
I always try to choose a workout that has a fun factor for Friday...although I enjoy doing most of Cathe's workouts...step has always been a favorite of mine since the 80s. Today I did combos from Step Jump Pump, Step Blast and I did all of Party Rockin Step 2 (love this one!!!). What's your favorite Cathe step workout? I also have Greatest Hits, which is awesome! I wish she would make a few new ones. I don't have Cathe live but I am sure there are a few on there...wish they were on DVD :)

I too love step. I have all of Cathe's and I cannot name which one is my favorite. I did her Low Impact Circuit timesaver premix which is just all the step combos and blasts. Had a lot of fun with that one. Any yes, she does have some good step routines in live. I usually have a hard time picking which one to do, live or dvd, low or high impact. Love having too many choices:D

Please correct me if I'm wrong....doesn't Drill Max have a premix that takes out all upper body? It's all the drills and lower body compound moves with abs at the end?? I haven't done it in a while. But if I'm right....it's fun and takes less time making it do-able at 530 am!!

Fave Step workouts? Step Blast, Powermax and Imax 2. As long as I could keep these three, I'd let the others go.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.