Fun cardio workouts

LovelyLace08

Hi everybody, my name is Lacy and my favorite type of exercise is cardio.I just love intense fast paced videos. For example some of my favorite videos are Imax, Imax2,MIC, Cardio kicks,Intense Moves with Gin miller,Action Packed with Mindy Mylrea,Extreme Intervals, Slammin Sports Cardio. I have all of Cathe's cardios except her old ones other than power max and am looking for some new stuff. I'm interested in trying some Franny Benedetto and Christi taylor videos. I'm just not sure if I'll like Christi's complex choreography from what I hear. Please tell me your favorite Franny tapes, because I believe in the Cathe crowd's opinions the most. I was thinking about All-out Hi/lo + Step, Cardio Parties, and Non-stop Workouts. Thank you so much for your help! :)

Hi Lacy,
I have all Franny's workouts that you named. And also I have all Christi's tapes and dvds. I love all of them!! But non of them are as intense as Cathe's and Mindy's aerobics and interval workouts. If you like more of Mindy's, she also has Interval express which is high intensity. Recently she has come out with "Awesome Interval". I love it. You said you don't have Cathe's Power Max, that is also a wonderful high intensity w/o.
I always exercise to Franny and Christi's w/o, but only when I want an easier day. Notice I said easier, they are not easy w/o though.
And you are right, Franny's choreo is much easier than Christi's.
Hope this helps.

Hi there :) This is not a Christy or Franny tape, but the choreography is very interesting and it has intervals in it - Step this Way by Kristen Kagen. I love that workout! I agree with about Powermax. That is an intense workout!! That's one of my all-time faves from Cathes.

Thanks alot girls, I really appreciate your help. I'm going to look at all of Mindy's tapes again, because I really think she is fun..but I still want to try a Franny tape.

I also just found Mindy. I love her tapes. They are good and different from Cathe. She uses the med ball even during cardio. I find my muscles challenged in a different way. I guess it is primarily because of the different moves. The choreo is a bit harder though but she still uses mostly power moves. Nothing too dancy. She is just really fast in my opinion.

I have Awesome Intervals (on DVD), Extreme Intervals, Pump Party and Interval express. I LOVE the hi/lo section at the end of Extreme Intervals. It is soooo fun and really gets me goin'!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.