Freestyle training dvd!!

RWattier

Cathlete
Cathe - I have seen quite a few posts on the concept of freestyle training........I think you should compile a dvd for the legs and arms that uses this concept! That way we can just pop it in and do it!

Freestyle Legs and Arms DVD with bonus abs on it!

You could even do it circuit style with the different leg exercises, rotating two at a time or something........

Just a thought for all the Freestylers out there!

I, for one, would LOVE this! Since Freestyle Training is lower body training 4-6 times for the week, either 4 mini workouts could be made (sort of like CTX style) or there could be a few premixes made, each one concentrating on different parts of the lower body. Example: one premix focusing on thighs, another one focusing on glutes, then maybe another one that is just standing lower body work, and a 4th one for lying lower body work (and this one would include ball work). And that would be 4 different lower body workouts for the week; we could choose two favorite premixes to repeat for the last 2 if we so choose.

I am really loving this idea! Please Cathe with Splenda on top for a Freestyle training dvd? :7

Sanchia

I would love to see this also!!! i would also love to have the cardio suggested for freestyle training on the same dvd. I prefer aerobics or step or something of that nature for my cardio (i get really bored on the treadmill!), And when I workout to Cathe videos I don't feel so alone in my exercise room, its like having friends there.:)

I have been combining the Freestyle Training w/ Lower body Shaping books for my workouts every day along w/ cardio. I am really loving the results.It definitely would be a whole lot easier to just pop a Cathe dvd into the dvd player.

Bumping!!!:) :)

I'd love couple of DVD's with Freestyle training also.
6 leg workouts
6 ab workouts
2 upperbody workouts
6 cardio workouts 30 to 45 min. Similar to CTX's

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.