Freestyle experts:Which Cathe videos are Freestyle?

luvmylbb

Cathlete
Hi Freestyle expets (Carole and Rhonda)
Is KPC, Kickmax or Low max cosidered a Freestyle workout?I just did one this morning out of the book, that definitely humbled me! I am trying to put together a rotation using videos and the book workout. Any suggestions?THANk you so much for recomending this :)
Sheri

Sheri....since those workouts you mentioned are mostly cardio, they would work for the cardio you need to do with freestyle. Any Cathe weight workout would work as long as you cut back the weight amount to 70% of what you normally did. My favorites are GS legs, L&G, PLB, but I can use any of them. I feel though you should do the exercises from the book a couple of days aweek for the best benifits. Reba made a Freestyle rotation in the rotation forum. Check it out...:)...Carole

Carole, do you add reps since Cathe mostly does a 16 rep set? I was wondering if you stick to her count or add in 4 to get to 20?

Buttercup...I do them just like Cathe when I do her workouts. Alot of the time she goes beyond the 16 and does those nasty lowends or a different count. But I do the Freestyle exercises 4 out of the 6 days I do this. I do Cathe the other 2 days...:)...Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.