Found Ryka Enlight I Source

saia11

Cathlete
Hi Everyone who likes Rykas!

I just wanted to let you know that there is a very good seller of Rykas on Ebay. They are all brand new and of a large variety of styles and sizes (Rhythyms, Enlights, XT's, etc.). I just got two pairs of Ryka Enlight I (not 2's but 1's as I really like this shoe and it is much cheaper than the 2's) for about $40. The shipping is $8.50, but if you buy more than one pair the seller will reduce shipping to $3.00 on subsequent pairs.

Here's the link to the seller's online Ebay store:

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Shoes...rtsZ0QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQsaselZ31132629QQsofpZ0

:7 :7
Mattea

I have never worn Ryka, but I heard that they are good shoes. I wear a 8 1/2 in addidas, do you think I will wear an 8 1/2 in Ryka? are the circuit xt good shoes?

I have a pair of Circuit XT's and I liked them. The arches seemed to wear out pretty quickly though--in about 6 months. I wore the same size in them as I usually do. I do find that Ryka walking and running shoes run small--but the studio and cross training shoes are pretty true to size. HTH!:)

I am using a pair of Circuit XT's now...got'em on clearance sale :)

I did have to get a half size larger than my normal shoe size. I must say, they are very "light" feeling shoes and took some getting use to. Now though, I find I can fly across the carpet easier during my cardio workouts.They also work well with the kickboxing workouts I do (Cathe's).

To the OP, thanks for the link!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.