For step lovers only!!!

Repo

Cathlete
Alecia Hip Hop Step Check her out on YouTube....she is teaching to her classes at home.....lots of fun.

Had a look at this and tried a couple of her workouts, one was about an hour long in the gym (on April 2) and the other was an advanced workout that she did at home (about 45min long, April 16). Alecia tends to match routines to certain songs.

The hour long workout had quite a long intro and lengthy pauses between each song where she covered any new steps coming up in the next song/routine. Some of the pauses were too long and I found I was doing basic step and step knees so I wouldn't cool down too much. This was quite a slow paced workout but had some good cardio moves as well as burpees.

The more advanced workout went a bit quicker, not as much pause between songs and not as much breakdown of steps although there was some. There were no burpees in this one and the last song is a slower paced toning routine but there was no stretch at the end. The sound quality of the music wasn't as good on this one.

The choreography isn't that hard and she repeats many of the moves throughout the workout. Also many of the songs/routines were repeated between the two workouts. Overall I found these pretty good, definitely good cardio, but for me the moves are quite repetitive so I won't be doing these too often.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.