For DebbieH and Aimee ...

itsjustme

Thanks so much for your wonderful welcome! Now I can drive someone else nuts with my, "hmmm, what'll it be tonight? I feel like cardio ... no, I think I want to do lower body, ... hmm, maybe a total body tape ..." If my coworkers roll their eyes any harder they will pop out of their heads! Can't help it though ... working out makes a bad day fantastic, and a great day simply incredible. It simply puts me on a perpetual high that continues to amaze me. I love talking about this with people that understand!!!! Thanks again ladies! Donna :)

You...

...are very welcome! We can never have enough fitness buddies!
happy.gif
I agree on the "high" you get from exercise. It just changes your whole outlook on things. I also have certain people that I never mention fitness too because they just don't want to hear about it. It's nice to come here because we all have the same thing in common. Again, glad to have you join us, Donna

DebbieH

Anytime Donna!!

I love the high also, but can you believe I'm the only one in my family that loves fitness? Nobody, I mean NOBODY else in my family exercises
sad.gif
! I've talked and offered help and advice, but they just don't want to hear it!! That why I love this place too. I don't feel like a fish out of water
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.