??? for Anxious Cathe Fans

LuvCardio

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-02 AT 03:11AM (Est)[/font][p]Just wondering how many of you are looking in the mail box now a days thinking.... "maybe, maybe just maybe it is in there.... maybe Cathe will surprise us and ship it early???"

I know I am!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know any news of when they might ship? I am so excited for the day it really comes! I really hope it comes before x-mas as my company closes down between Christmas Eve and New Years so I will have tons of time at home to do all the new videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! :-jumpy

C'mon.... I know there are more of you imaginers out there!

Come forward... tell us who you are:) !

-Pammer http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport001.gif If Only I Can Be 1/2 the Woman my Dog Thinks I am!

Nope, can't say I do.I do get pretty anxious though when I order new videos and then when they don't get here on time I get mad.
I cannot wait till I get them either.It is a awful thing to say but I am looking forward to those videos more then I am christmas day:-wow.And I love that day.
I am hoping to have them ready for the new years b/c I am in canada so I don't know how much longer it is going to take them to get here.So I figure it will be a great way to start the new year off.
Anyway,keep on dreaming and maybe they will appear.WE haven't heard anything about it in a while.It is probably out of their hands and sent to some company.
Have a good day,
Lori

I have gone from eager anticipation to obsessed calendar-counting. I ordered the entire DVD Combo Platter, so of course I have to wait even longer than the video purchasers, and you know that they're all going to torment the DVD'ers when they get theirs!

a-jock
the more she gets the more she wants

Yes!!!

Pammer...joining you as one who hopes they get here by Christmas since I am off teaching classes from right before Christmas until the 6th. of January. I would love to jump deep into the new workouts for that 2 weeks! Let's keep praying!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Can't watch the mailbox because I've asked Santa to bring my DVDs. I'm countin' the days until Christmas and keeping my fingers crossed. In the meantime, I'm telling myself that I need as much time as possible to prepare myself physically for the new challenges. That puts a little extra "umph" into my workouts!

Angela

I just endured four days without power in Central NC, and I thought the only thing that could make it worse would be for my DVDs to arrive early and sit there in my cold dark house. Wouldn't that totally suck????

Well, fortunately, they did not arrive. ;)

Ditto! I do the exact same thing!I ordered the entire DVD set and everyday I log on hoping to see that shipping date.

>I know that every time I
>click on the website, I
>hope I see a ship
>date!! :)
>
>Rose

Mogambo:

However did you survive without power for four days? How was the weather? If it was anything like what we had in Toronto -- below 0 Celsius -- then I send my heartfelt sympathy and awe at your fortitude!

And I don't think I could have survived 4 days without my TV. No "The View"? No "Gilmore Girls"? No "West Wing"? Oiii! I shudder at the thought!

Patricia

P.S. What happened to the power in NC?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.