Flooring ?

poohpeggy

Cathlete
I am in a rental house and the floors are wood and slippery. I need some kind of shock absorbing material to put over the floor. Does anyone have any suggestions? My joints, feet and myself, would appreciate any advice!

We use "puzzle mats" on our concrete floors - no problems. We purchased the better set from Great Mats (they're online) & recommend them - they're still going strong after 20 years & you can easily move them and store them. The type we bought is no longer made, but they have lots of other types. The less expensive (& less cushy) mats we have, we bought from Home Depot - they are harder, thinner but depending on your needs, may work okay - we now put these under the stationary bikes.

You can also do a forum search as flooring options has been discussed many times - Cathe's partner Chris has even posted a recommendation as I recall.

We use "puzzle mats" on our concrete floors - no problems. We purchased the better set from Great Mats (they're online) & recommend them - they're still going strong after 20 years & you can easily move them and store them. The type we bought is no longer made, but they have lots of other types. The less expensive (& less cushy) mats we have, we bought from Home Depot - they are harder, thinner but depending on your needs, may work okay - we now put these under the stationary bikes.

You can also do a forum search as flooring options has been discussed many times - Cathe's partner Chris has even posted a recommendation as I recall.
Thank you . That is very helpful!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.