Fitness tracker

newlywed

Can anyone here recommend a great fitness tracker? I had my heart set on an an Apple Watch but once I put it on it looked really big and clunky on my wrist.

I love my Fitbit. I have not used any other so I do not know how this is, in comparison to another, but my Fitbit HR works for me the way I want it to.

I've only used Polar. Right now I have a Polar A300. It can track sleep, steps, calories burned (when using the strap) as well as average HR and max HR during a wkout. I love it. It gives me the info I want and I sync it to my phone or laptop, even my tablet. From there I can see my workouts for the day, week or month in a graph or pie chart. I stopped wearing it to bed because I already know I sleep for crap! So I guess your best purchase will be for the tracker that gives you the info you want. It's overwhelming..I know. Just read the reviews and go with your gut.

Maybe go to a store and try them on too. I went to REI-they have a fantastic return policy. I tried the Polar A300 and loved it, but it looked too big on my tiny wrist. I tried a Fitbit (can't remember which one) and that didn't fit right either. I finally went with a Jawbone Up3. (They didn't have that at REI so had to go elsewhere, but it was so nice to be able to try the others out for awhile before having to make my decision!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe go to a store and try them on too. I went to REI-they have a fantastic return policy. I tried the Polar A300 and loved it, but it looked too big on my tiny wrist. I tried a Fitbit (can't remember which one) and that didn't fit right either. I finally went with a Jawbone Up3. (They didn't have that at REI so had to go elsewhere, but it was so nice to be able to try the others out for awhile before having to make my decision!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent point! Check the return policy as well!

I have a Fitbit charge 2 and love it :)
I got it a couple of weeks ago with my air miles points, it does a lot of stuff (still finding out new things)
and you can sync it to your phone for more tracking of things.
Go to the Fitbit web site, I went there after getting mine to learn how to work it and what it can do :)
So far I've used it for work outs, steps taken, Heart rate, resting, average and max in a work out.
It tells stairs clime, active time, miles walked (think that's what it is, still learning) calories burned, it has a relax time for 2 or 5 minutes where you breath with it and it senses your breathing pattern and of course tells time and date :)
Any ways it does even more than I have used it for so far, like food tracking, cycling, with a GPS I think, so it tracks route and tells you your miles per hour average and max and distance and more :)
HTH :)
Brigitte

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.