Fitness Loops

ashleyann

Cathlete
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows of where to buy decent fitness loops like what Cathe uses? I have the ones she used to sell but they have all broken over time. I have tried to buy another kind and they were too thin and not enough resistance. I like the ones that Cathe sold as they had different tensions and were the perfect width. Also, does anyone have suggestions of what kind of tubing to get?
Thank you:),
Ashley

I especially like the loop that came with the FitTower. I think it is really good. I
Ordered a couple "extras" from FitTower to have as backups, but the original one
Is holding up fine. As far as tubing goes, I like the Theraband brand and it comes
In different resistance levels too. Also, Spri tubing is a favorite.

I bought my band on Amazon, Rim Sports is the company. It’s thicker and wider than the latex type bands. I like it because I put my bands above my knees, for hip thrusts, and the latex type roll and pinch. This band is like fabric, and it doesn’t roll or pinch. I bought the medium tension, and it’s a great band. Kinda pricey, but will last a long time. Lovin’ it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.