Fitness and weight loss goals

Kitterfly

Cathlete
I was reading the forums and was inspired by others weight loss and fitness goals. Whats has everyone done this last year to be proud of?!!!!!:p

For me so far- 52lbs lost:eek:

able to do a few " man pushups": never thought I would beable to :D

When I walk/ran 5 k on my treadmill for the first time when I was just a starting to lose weight

Thank goodness I found Cathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I never ever ever ever thought I would ask for workout dvds for xmas in my life but cathe makes you wanna huh! and I did cant wait to start StS)

Hi Kitterfly ...CONGRATZ on your weight loss :D HIGH 5, thats AWESOME!

I am quitting smoking (since sept 24th ) and am bound and determined to break the "quit smoking and you'll gain weight " stigma! Although I have always been a fitness enthusiast, I mainly only did free weights,treadmill and a bit of floor work...NEVER did I dream of doing any type of aerobic MUCH LESS step aerobics, hahaha! I found Cathe on fittv and was so excited to try out the basic step, I purchased it within a week! I am now able to finish the Basic,Body fusion/upper and lower body sculpting annnnd the power hr without gasping! this is HUUUGE for me being as I was a smoker for many yrs :eek: I am amazed at how much better I feel and the idea of being able to jump and pump is a whole new incentive for me! I have lost 5 of the 8 lbs that I gained. I am only 5ft, so to me, that is a lot! I can only HOPE and pray that I can stick with it. Keep up the good work Kitt ;) Your success is also an inspiration!!

Congratulations, Kitterfly and Jessica, on your accomplishments!

I had some fitness setbacks in the past year, but I am thrilled to have made some progress with my injured wrist post-surgery. It's been slow going building up to this, but I'm just now able to do planks, pushups, renegade rows, etc. without favoring that arm. Not as many as I could before, but I'm getting there!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.