Fitday.com frustration--any help?

kellymom

Cathlete
A long while ago I cleared the cache on my computer because of some annoying problem and lost the saved username and password that kept me logged in to Fitday.com. I remember my username, but cannot get any password that I can think of to work. I emailed Fitday when it happened and never heard back. I just did it again yesterday, and still no response. The site says it's sending me a new password via email, but nothing shows up. Anyone have any advice? I'd HATE to set up a new account and lose all my customized food information.:mad:

TIA

Kelly

fitday

First, check your spam folder. Second, did you you use a different email address when you registered? If you did your password is probably being sent to that email address.

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to reply :)

It's definitely not in my spam folder, and I only have one email address, so I just can't figure it out. Too bad their customer service doesn't compare to yours!

Merry Christmas,

Kelly

Kelly,

I don't have any advice (other than checking spam), but I hope you get a response from FitDay and don't have to start all over from scratch again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.