Fit Tower

All of the links I had for the website just hang and time out. When I clicked a link to contact customer service from my old receipt it took me to the website did the same thing.

As late as early May 2019 the site was functional. (I purchased an other set of barbell clips.) At that point the tower itself was shown as out of stock.

I’m hoping they’ll be back but these days you never know.

I don't know if it will help, but I have a phone number but I don't know if it works.

(800) 443-9130. I too could not get onto the website.

I called the number and got a recording stating that the office is currently closed due to the corona virus outbreak. Hopefully they eventually open back up.

I found one on Facebook marketplace but it was in Texas im in Ohio I tried to get her to ship i would pay for all but she wasn't interested :(

I actually got one!!! The person on Facebook marketplace in Texas shipped it . It actually was a gentleman his wife had it never used it she passed away from breast cancer :(

I’m glad you got one. That’s a shame about the previous owner but you will honor her memory by using it. We love ours! There isn’t a day goes by that it’s not used in some capacity.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.