First Time at Checkin

Stacy

Cathlete
Well it's Jan 1st and this is my first time ever doin' the checkin thing. I've committed myself to a workout program (again) but this time with the help of this checkin I'm hoping I'll get the encouragement and support I need to keep me motivated. I started with PowerMax today and boy did it kick my butt. I havent worked out seriously for about 3-4 months and I had gotten to the point where I could do this tape in its entirety sweating buckets of course, but today I could only do the first two sections and I had to take a few breathers along the way. I know that's definitely to be expected but it's kinda depressing all the same. I have to keep reminding myself that changes are not going to occur overnight and this is only day one...one day at a time. Congrats to anyone else out there who has decided that enough is enough, that it's time to do something good for your body. And, congrats and good job to all that have been at this for awhile! According to my rotation schedule it's CircuitMax tomorrow...wish me luck. Clean eating, clean eating....I have to keep reminding myself of that too, lol.

Happy New Year,

Stacy

RE: First Time at Checkin--Me too!!!

Hi Stacy,
Well I've never done this check-in before either, but you inspired me to join in as well! I always read the check-ins for motivation and also for rotation ideas. Congrats on your NEW START!!!! I'm right there with ya!!! I did StepWorks yesterday and plan BodyMax today. And "clean eating"--yes it is so hard but obviously it is critical to losing this bodyfat!!!! Hang in there, we can do it!!! Happy New Year!!----Debbie

RE: First Time at Checkin--Me too!!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-01 AT 08:32AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Stacy! I dont do the checkin thang (maybe I should) but I just read your post and wanted to comment. Dont get depressed about the Powermax thing. I havent done Max Intensity Strength for a while, I used to complete it and feel it a little the next day, WELL, I did it on Sunday and OH MY GOD, I can hardly walk, if my quads had hands theyd be slappin' me silly!! It just goes to show ya, that her workouts dont get stale (did I spell that right?) and your muscles havent adapted to it and therefore will keep reaping the benefits of the workouts!! so keep up the good work you are strong and you can do it!! Judy

Hi Stacy, Deb & Judy!

WELCOME!!! So glad to have you join us!! The check-in is a real motivator! Clean eating is one of my problems which I am TRYING to change and I have gotten some great tips from the educated crowd that hangs out here. Stacy, hang in there with PowerMax. It is GOOD that it kicked your butt because that means you shook up what your body is used too, plus it gives you something to work at. You'll be there before you know it! Stacy, you will definitely find some great rotation ideas here. That is a motivator in itself. Good to see you join us! Judy, I laughed when I read your comment on your "Quad-hands"!! That was too funny. MIS is good at wakin' up the ole bod! Look forward to seeing you 3 post next week!:D Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Hi Stacy, Deb & Judy!

Thanks for everyone's kind words...and the "quad-hands" thing cracked me up as well. I did Circuit Max today, well as much as I could and I didnt pig out today...yeah me! My eating pattern still needs some work, but I'm getting there.

Keep in touch,

Stacy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.