First day of training

LizBoxer

Hi girls,

Thanks for the very nice welcome to the forum. A few days ago my manager called me and got me a fight December 23rd in Miami and is scheduled for 6 round with Muriel Ramirez. So today was my first day of full training. I got up this morning around 5:30 Did Kathy Smith Lift Weights to Lose Weight, to get energized and did about 15min on the heavy bag at home. I got the kids up and off to school and went to the gym to meet with my trainer Lebron. We started on 30min of road work, than 30min on the speed bag, 30 min of weight lifting than 30 min of the heavy bag, 30 min of abs, 30min of the focus mits 30 minutes sparring. Rest / lunch and repeat! After that it was 15min on the rub down table to keep my muscles loose shower get the kids make dinner, and now post. Usually we have about 45 days to train but the woman who was going to fight Muriel has a knee injury so her people called my manager, so the training is very intense, plus I wanted to get another fight in before the end of the year

Liz

Good for you for having something so inspiring to train for. I found it inspiring to train for the Pat Tillman run this past April. But I can't imagine how motivating it is to train for something where another person is actually trying to whup you!

Your competiition is right around the corner, so train hard.

Kimberly

Wow, that is INTENSE training girl! I can't wait to see how it goes for you, keep us updated and rock it! :D

Holy Moley that is indeed intense training!! Good for you...

Be sure to get some rest in there too!! Keep us posted!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.