Firestick issues with Live

firemedic

Cathlete
I know you are still working on things with the new apps, but since yesterday, I can no longer log out of my live app on my firestick. I just wanted to make you aware of the issue. I've cleared everything and I even uninstalled and re installed the app and I still cannot log out.

I’m struggling to rewind anything on the new version of live. I used to be able to hold onto the time bar and slide it back and the timer would count back for me. This isn’t happening on the new version. Is this permanent? Or will it be altered in the future ? Thanks

I looked in to the logging out issue and found that the first time you go to the settings page, you will be on the logout key but if you scroll off it at any time, you can no longer get back to it. I already emailed the developer about this issue and he is looking into it. In the meantime, if you clear the cache it will log you out. To clear the cache, you want to start from the Home screen. From there go to Settings, Apps, Manage Installed Apps, scroll down to Cathe Live and select it. Then select Clear Cache and Clear Data. Finally select Force Close and then hit the Home button. This will sign you out and a lot of the time it can clear up othere issues as well.

I understand and I was clearing my cache and data to log out. I just wanted to make you aware so it can be fixed down the line. I know you guys are changing and things will go wrong, no problem. I appreciate the work you've been doing to make Cathe Live better.

Hi firemedic, just want to let you know that we have now fixed the logout issue on Fire TV. We still have to fix the "add to and remove from favorites" on Fire TV.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I was finally able to use live today and it worked great. I did an older workout, so I only had 2 very brief pauses and very little adjusting of internet, but I am expecting that for a while since there are so many workouts to use. Log out also work. So thank you very much.

Hi I was wondering if we can get an answer for Helen Rudge’s question wrt rewinding on firetv. I miss being able to rewind a couple of minutes, it currently rewinds to a previous exercise.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.