Finally found PETITE length pants!!

strong@heart

Cathlete
Eureka! For the longest time I have been trying to find the "perfect" workout pant that flatters those petite ladies such as myself ( I am just 5'0") and even going into the petite departments, the length was STILL too long!

I went lurking onto some older threads about finding petite length workout pants and stumbled upon www.lucy.com. Well, let me tell you... the roll-top bootcut pant in black was the style I ordered and for the price of only $29, I ordered 2 pair! I took a chance ordering something I could not try on before purchasing but the chance was worth it for when I received them ( in a great box along with a complimentary hair accessory) I immediately tried them on and WOW! They were absolutely everything I've been looking for in a workout pant! The length was perfect and the fit and style was so darn flattering on me that I didn't want to take them off! I was SO happy with them that I kept admiring these great pants in the mirror LOL!!!

Just thought I'd share this with my fellow petite exercisers! BTW, the website offers other styles of activewear but I found them to be quite pricey so the pants that I ordered for $29 was about the only "deal" I saw.

Stay well :)

Thanks for posting! I'm about a half inch taller than you, but I constantly have trouble with pants. I get Lucy coupons all the time. I'll have to check out their pants soon.:)

Hmmm... I have trouble with workout pants being too long too, but I'm 5'3", so those pants would probably be too short on me (there's a problem I rarely have!) I'm at that weird height where petite stuff can be too short and regular stuff is too long. Bummer!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.