Feelin' fat right now...

true!

Two things that pop out at me , besides what everyone else has said. Lack of sleep can make you hungry(ier), too. If you're TIRED and not getting good sleep, your body craves something, and since it can't have sleep, it turns to food.

The second thing is , are you getting in enough fat during the day? Your menu looks very low fat to me, and I think healthy fats give you feelings of fullness for a longer time.

I agree - I think I need more fat too. I can add olive oil to my vegetables.

Thanks!! :)

Update and Thank you!!

Thank you everyone for your sharing and input. I really appreciate that. I just wanted to let you know that I agree with all of you. I called my trainer earlier and she told me to take the next 4 days off from working out and to eat more. She said I was crashing - not good. She is going to consult a nutritionist and do some additional research to see about more variety in my diet as well. But for now I am to rest and recover and eat!

The funny thing is that I thought I was eating a lot - but true as so many of you said - I am missing out on sleep and fat.

Thanks again everyone and I am really glad that I am not alone in this!

Me too!

I have a hard time losing fat due to carb sensitivity. I read on figureathelete.com that some one had to drop carbs to zero and do moderate workouts to drop fat.

I am the same way. It relieved me to know someone else had that problem...and does the same thing to lean out.

I am in bind now too. I added brown rice to my diet to train, and I think its turning on me:mad: starving tired puffy!

I am tossing around in my head wheather I should workout or not right now. I have a bit of a head cold and am whooped, then again sometimes you still have a great work out.....listening to your body is tougher than I thought:eek:

Wow - I don't know if I can survive on zero carbs - but they give me such a problem when I eat them.

Thank you for sharing! I have to say that I am also relieved as well. I thought I was going nuts!

I cannot eat brown rice at all - it completely bloats me out and makes me have cravings later on.

I had an awesome Tuesday weight and cardio session and then I had an awesome chest workout Wednesday morning, but I was totally wiped out Wednesday afternoon. it was insane how badly I felt.

ITA - listening to your body is so hard. For me, I have a battle with it because I just wnt to hit my goals. I suppose my body is really telling me to stop and let it do what it needs to hit those goals.

I hope you get better soon! Good luck to you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.