February Jogglers 2016

RapidBreath

Cathlete
I just got back from having AN adjustment with my chiropractor. I'm a little beat up after that. I was really super dizzy the last couple of days. I might've had a low-grade virus of some sort.

Trisha and Jane do I have another February thread that I don't know about?

Hi Alisha!

I don't think there is another February thread. I hope you feel better soon!

I have been working out as usual and trying to get my eating a little under control. I have put on some weight but my clothes still fit so maybe it's just muscle?? I just feel lumpy...maybe it's menopause or the cooler weather.

I'm looking forward to a couple of fun races this month. On the 20th I have 5K where I won an age group award last year, then a 10K the week after that, that was postponed from January due to flooding. Then on March 6, my sister and I are going to Florida for a half marathon trail race. We are excited after having so much fun at the 10 mile trail race we did at the end of January.

Hi Tricia!

I put on a few pounds on the cruise, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. I'm not doing too well, I am dizzy off and on. My chiropractor says it wasn't the cruise ship, but my equilibrium was off anyway.

Alisha ~ I hope you feel better. Oh a cruise...I am actually scared to go one on of those. I saw The Poseidon Adventure when I was a little kid and it scared.

I ran 10.50 miles this morning.

Hi Tricia.

I am healing from my chiropractic appointment on Monday. He says I don't have to come back to see him for 10 days. I'm not nearly as dizzy as I was.

Jane you are always so great about doing your running :) I wish I could do 10 1/2 miles. I'm not there at this point.

Last Wednesday I twisted my leg. I went to see the chiropractor right away. Between ibuprofen, my tens machine, and rest, I am feeling a whole lot better. I Anticipate being able to do light activity this week.

I have been out of it for the last week. I'm dealing with some sinus issues. I worked out last Thursday and had a 5K race on Saturday. I didn't feel 100% but it was a nice morning and I didn't do too back. I ended up taking 2nd in my age group out of 5. My sister finished 3rd. On Sunday I walked 6 miles but was coughing and not feeling good. I ended up taking a sick day yesterday. I'm feeling better today.

Alisha ~ I'm sorry you twisted your leg. I'm glad it's getting better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.