Features on future DVD's

kathryn

Cathlete
It would be nice to have a "learn the moves" segment on step DVD's to introduce and practice moves that are particularly troublesome (like that "sweep" in Low MAx, aka "the !@*&#$%^*7 Low Max move ;) ). That way, newer customers, or those who need more practice with some choreo, could use the segment, while others who like to pick up the choreo on their own wouldn't have to bother with it.

You did this on at least one of your previous step workouts, and I'm sure it was helpful to people. Since there are so many newer converts to Cathedom, it would be a help to them (as well as to we "oldtimers" who aren't choreo mavens!)

I would like to second the idea of a "learn the moves" segment. It would be perfect for those who love Cathe workouts, but have a lot of difficulty learning complex choreography. I think it would also be helpful to new users who have only done Basic Step/Body Fusion and would like to move into a more advanced workout for the first time. (Hope that makes sense.)

Thank you, thank you!! I just posted this suggestion in the Ask Cathe forum and was beaten up by other more seasoned users who don't want the workouts "dumbed down" as they so graciously put it. I did Low Max last night and was very frustrated that there wasn't a segment like that on the DVD. At least someone agrees with me.

I just posted this suggestion in the
>Ask Cathe forum and was beaten up by other more seasoned users
>who don't want the workouts "dumbed down" as they so
>graciously put it.

I'm a "seasoned user" of Cathe (since Step in Motion 3) and I still had trouble with some moves (and I usually don't).;-)

You have my vote. I will love to see a tutorial segment in the step dvd.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.