Favorite Step Moves

elsie3

Cathlete
Doing Intensity got me wanting more of the "old" moves. Step Works is still one of my favorite workouts. Wouldn't it be great if Cathe did a "Step Classics" workout with all the favorite moves? I'm thinking something like a Step Blast format with a lot of fun moves and added blasts to really get your HR up.

What are your favorite moves?

360's are my all-time favorite, but there are so many great ones.

Good question and good call on the 360s.

The Fast Feet Shuffle is my favourite move to do. I first fell in love with it in Imax 2 and I'm so happy whenever I find it in another workout.

Power 15s are also a favourite because I feel powerful jumping higher and higher.

Knee up and tap the side of your step. Nothing specific about it, I just like it.

The sequence in Athletic Step - 2 knees, rebound, ricochet, knee, shuffle repeater, skip across - THAT IS FUN!

I know I'll be editing this post later to add more but I'll start with these. :D

I love the step

I like pendulum across the board, it seems so silly I just laugh.

I also love fast feet shuffle.

I would love a new disc with 3 more step workouts in the old school formats, longer with an option to add a 10 min. blast section. Just pure cardio. But also it would be cool to have another set of workouts dedicated to the high step. I have a high step and I don't use it very often. That would really target the apt. market.

Another vote for the pendulum move that is a fav for me. Fast feet I still have to work on a little bit but it is a really good move.

There are others that I'm thinking of but can't remember the name for example in LIC the move where Cathe says "Cedie let me see that leg".

Scoopes on the step...all I can think of right now :)

Fun question, mainly because I love step..and there are certain moves that make me smile.

I have to agree, pendulum is so much fun
I love the hip hop L-step move on 4DS - LIS
Anything that adds a jumping jack after it, step up/jumping jack, heel toe/across the board/jumping jack, etc..
Shuffle down the board
Any Plyo moves onto the board (jump ups)
Fast Feet Shuffle
Cross Country
Drop Squats
Jump rope Around the world
Power 15s, 7s, 3s

Just too many to pick from.....

Love love love drop squads, fast feet, pony down, and the knee leg side repeaters from LIC! Cathe is amazing and makes it so much fun to work work :D

shuffle foot repeater?
fast feet
cross country
cha cha cross the board
straddle hop turn straddle
reverse hop turn
skaters
pony down
pendulum
basketball things....

not an exhaustive list for sure........;)

how could I forget run-run-run!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.