favorite eyecream

I'd be interested to hear everyone's fav too...the crows feet are not one of my fav features!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Out of all the products I've tried (including Clinique, Bobbie Brown, and cheaper brands like Oil of Olay), I like Loreal RevitaLift Eye cream the best. My problem is dryness and dark circles, and it seems to help with that. Also, it doesn't get gunky or sticky, so I can easily use concealer over it after a few minutes without problem. I also like that I can buy it at the regular grocery store or pharmacy.

Out of all the products I've tried (including Clinique, Bobbie Brown, and cheaper brands like Oil of Olay), I like Loreal RevitaLift Eye cream the best. My problem is dryness and dark circles, and it seems to help with that. Also, it doesn't get gunky or sticky, so I can easily use concealer over it after a few minutes without problem. I also like that I can buy it at the regular grocery store or pharmacy.

Has it smoothed out any lines (not saying that you have any :)) or made the area tighter? Do you recall how long it was until you noticed results?

Thanks!
Bam

Has it smoothed out any lines (not saying that you have any :)) or made the area tighter? Do you recall how long it was until you noticed results?

Thanks!
Bam

Thankfully I don't have a lot of lines (!!!), but I do think that the Loreal RevitaLift cream has helped to smooth out the undereye area and help it feel softer. I noticed a difference between this and other eye creams right away. I don't think it's necessarily made the area tighter (like a face lift would, LOL), but after I use it I do feel moisturized and refreshed on my skin, if that makes sense. It's not a miracle in a jar, but I've been happy with it ever since I started using it.

I like DHC's Concentrated Eye Cream. It is spendy...I often wait for it to go on sale and buy a couple. I think it is the sodium hyaluronate in the ingredients, which "plumps up" the wrinkles under my eyes making them less noticeable, without being overly greasey and definitely not tight. However, my skin does tend towards dryness. Here's a link. There are reviews.

Concentrated Eye Cream, Eye Skincare | Skincare | DHC

I like to check Makeup Alley before I spend money on beauty products. You can even filter the reviews by age, which is nice because something that works on a young person, might not be right for me (an old person).

Thankfully I don't have a lot of lines (!!!), but I do think that the Loreal RevitaLift cream has helped to smooth out the undereye area and help it feel softer. I noticed a difference between this and other eye creams right away. I don't think it's necessarily made the area tighter (like a face lift would, LOL), but after I use it I do feel moisturized and refreshed on my skin, if that makes sense. It's not a miracle in a jar, but I've been happy with it ever since I started using it.

Thanks for responding. I have one last question. I was in a discount store yesterday and saw the Revitalift Eye Cream in the AM/PM dual package. The AM side has SPF in it while the PM one does not. Is this the one you're using?

Thanks again!

Bam

Thanks for responding. I have one last question. I was in a discount store yesterday and saw the Revitalift Eye Cream in the AM/PM dual package. The AM side has SPF in it while the PM one does not. Is this the one you're using?

Thanks again!

Bam

I've seen the AM/PM RevitaLift variation and have been tempted to try it, but I am still working through my supply of the regular RevitaLift in the white jar (no distinction between night or day). I think I'll probably pick up the AM/PM when my supply runs out though just to check it out. HTH!

I've seen the AM/PM RevitaLift variation and have been tempted to try it, but I am still working through my supply of the regular RevitaLift in the white jar (no distinction between night or day). I think I'll probably pick up the AM/PM when my supply runs out though just to check it out. HTH!

Thanks! I really appreciate the info. It was only $8.00 at the discount store which I know is very reasonable. The thing is, you never know how old the stuff can be. I may give it a try.

Bam

according to Paula Begoun (cosmeticcop author) as long as your face cream doesn't have irritants or a ton of perfumes you can use it around your eyes... what do yous think? most nights I use retin-a which can't be used directly around the eyes, so I then use a couple of drops of a almond/castor/coconut oil mix (mostly for my eyelashes but I pat it around my eyes too).

Thanks Lisa! I bought it and like it too! It does feel good without being greasy. (I have to be careful because I wear contacts) Now, the wait begins to see if my crows feet disappear! Ha! J/K! Thanks for the recommendation!

I'm happy to say I don't have crows feet and or wrinkles under the eye area. But unfortunately because I get very little sleep I have develop some undereye puffyness and dark circles and I'm also deperate to find a miracle cream for upper eyelid sagging. I was born with very puffy upper lids and now that I'm older its starting to sag, don't know if its because of lack of sleep or just age related. If anyone know of an alternative for upper eyelift please let me know!!

according to Paula Begoun (cosmeticcop author) as long as your face cream doesn't have irritants or a ton of perfumes you can use it around your eyes... what do yous think? most nights I use retin-a which can't be used directly around the eyes, so I then use a couple of drops of a almond/castor/coconut oil mix (mostly for my eyelashes but I pat it around my eyes too).

I used to be a big fan of Paula, but seriously, what qualifications does she have besides working at a high-end cosmetics counter? I may be wrong, but I don't think she does.

I've read several articles in which dermatologists recommend to use creams especially formulated for the eyes because our delicate eye area is different from the rest of our faces which is absolutely true.

Get a copy of this month or next month's "Allure" magazine. There is a great article there on the latest beauty trends.

I didn't use eye creams for a long time because of what Paula said, but now I disagree with her and am looking into eye creams.

To, DebbieH

Thanks Lisa! I bought it and like it too! It does feel good without being greasy. (I have to be careful because I wear contacts) Now, the wait begins to see if my crows feet disappear! Ha! J/K! Thanks for the recommendation!

Hi Debbie,

Are you still liking or using the Loreal Revilift eye cream or have you switch to another one?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.