Facial Exercises

Murphymax

Cathlete
Hello, everyone,

I am curious if anyone does facial exercises and/or utilizes some kind of facial device to tighten facial muscles. If you do, would you mind sharing what you do and if you have seen results?

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Hi Murphymax,

I use the Yamuna Body Rolling Save Your Face Kit. The kit consists of 2 balls, a larger one that you rest your head on and a smaller one that you use on your face. It also has an instruction DVD. It works well but you do have to use it regularly. On the DVD they do one side of the face and then get you to compare that to the other side that you haven't done yet and you can definitely see a difference. To do the whole DVD is quite long but once you know the exercises you can break it down to do certain parts of your face on different days, e.g. around the eyes and forehead one day, lower face another day.

I bought my kit through my Pilates instructor but their USA website is www.yamunausa.com. It is also available on Amazon. However on Amazon this particular kit doesn't come with the air pump and you can't buy the pump separately on Amazon. You would need to purchase a second product that includes the pump, e.g. the gold ball kit, in order to get the pump but then you also get the benefit of using that kit too. You can buy the whole Save Your Face kit including pump from the Yamuna website but it is more expensive.

I recommend you check it out on Amazon where you can read all the reviews and Q&As.

Merry Christmas!
Hazlady

Hi Murphymax,

I use the Yamuna Body Rolling Save Your Face Kit. The kit consists of 2 balls, a larger one that you rest your head on and a smaller one that you use on your face. It also has an instruction DVD. It works well but you do have to use it regularly. On the DVD they do one side of the face and then get you to compare that to the other side that you haven't done yet and you can definitely see a difference. To do the whole DVD is quite long but once you know the exercises you can break it down to do certain parts of your face on different days, e.g. around the eyes and forehead one day, lower face another day.

I bought my kit through my Pilates instructor but their USA website is www.yamunausa.com. It is also available on Amazon. However on Amazon this particular kit doesn't come with the air pump and you can't buy the pump separately on Amazon. You would need to purchase a second product that includes the pump, e.g. the gold ball kit, in order to get the pump but then you also get the benefit of using that kit too. You can buy the whole Save Your Face kit including pump from the Yamuna website but it is more expensive.

I recommend you check it out on Amazon where you can read all the reviews and Q&As.

Merry Christmas!
Hazlady

Hazlady, thank you so much for the suggestion. I have never heard of this. It sounds interesting. I will check it out!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.