Everyone: How much weight do you use for PS?

I have been on a PS rotation, doing each 2 times a week, and I've been increasing my weight, and feeling like I've made progress. I'm just curious,though, as to how much other people use. I know it's not good to compare myself to others, but I just want to know what I should be shooting for. Thanks so much, everyone. Sarah

weights

I think it's important to just shoot for lifting what YOU can lift. I guess the main thing that I try to do when doing a PS rotation (or really, any rotation), is to try to do a little more each time I do a strength workout. That might mean that I increase the weight for the first few reps of a set (even if I have to pyramid down to finish the set), squeeze out a couple of extra reps during a set, or even rewind and do an extra set if I feel really strong. On BBA, I always do 3 sets of the bicep barbell curls.

Everyone's different, so the amount of weight that someone else uses, may not be what you end up shooting for. Or, you may be able to lift much heavier than somone else, so you don't want to limit yourself!
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.