Error Loading

Andrea TDC

HI guys! I've emailed Cathe but in the mean time I'm hoping you can help. I've been a member for sometime, recently upgraded to the year membership and when trying to play some of my videos it says error loading media, file could not be played.... I've tried both on my desktop, lap top and phone. This is the 3rd day. I've restarted all devices.

any help?

HI guys! I've emailed Cathe but in the mean time I'm hoping you can help. I've been a member for sometime, recently upgraded to the year membership and when trying to play some of my videos it says error loading media, file could not be played.... I've tried both on my desktop, lap top and phone. This is the 3rd day. I've restarted all devices.

any help?

I've been having trouble myself but only starting Monday. My iphone,ipad and ipad mini give me the same message but I was able to stream using my husband's laptop (non apple). I also , surprisingly, am able to view the live videos without any issue. I have posted question on apple community but no response on a fix.
I hope I can get a fix, I love the rotations and because I was streaming I gave away several dvds...

same here! I use it in the gym on my phone, love to finish my workout with some of her ab blasters and that's the whole reason I signed up was for convenience of being able to use on my phone.

My computer isn't an apple and it gives the same message on certain dvd's (stability ball abs on core cuts is one of them) :(

If you look though some earlier threads with problems, I believe it's apples devices with a certain working system that does not work. Sorry I cannot be of anymore help, but while waiting for an answer, maybe search through some older threads.

I just tried on demand and workout blender on my iPad mini and both
Started up fine.....of course on this mini I am running IOS 6 and I haven't
Had any problems ...... Hope you get a fix soon!

any help?
I have been having the same problem since yesterday and the same this morning... Only the LIVE ones are working for me... I've restarted everything but still the same message pops up... Any suggestions???? :(

I have been having the same problem since yesterday and the same this morning... Only the LIVE ones are working for me... I've restarted everything but still the same message pops up... Any suggestions???? :(

What device are you using? Laptop, tablet? Mac or PC? What browser? Since you tried the other steps next I'd try installing the Google Chrome browser if you haven't already. I believe the Admin has mentioned this being the one they use most often...

We have had four other reports of this. It sounds like a token problem to me, but we need more info to help you. We did just reset our tokens and this might solve your issue, but you will need to clear your browsers cache first to clear the old token. If this doesn't work can you or someone with the same issue contact customer support at [email protected] and give us permission to temporarily change your password so we can login as you and see if we can duplicate the issue. Also, what device are you using to play your OnDemand videos? Computer? iPad? Phone? Roku?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.