Embarrassing: Burping during Drill Max

Did anyone else hear those revolting, alarming belches that came from the soundtrack during biceps and continued into the next cycle? :eek: :eek:

Umm what? Me thinks you may want a new DVD.

Debbie

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.
--Ellen Degeneres

OMG, my post sounded so ridiculous! I just re-read it and cringed... Seriously, I just did Drill Max and LOVED it:) but looked around for the source of this terrible belching sound - did anyone else hear it during biceps when they did their new Drill Max??

I did hear a terrible farting sound yesterday as I was doing the Butts & Gutts floor core routine, but realized that the sound was coming from me, not the DVD.

A-Jock

charlotte, Ha, ha ha, I did Cardio Fusion this morning and on one of the Drill Max drills (can't remember which one) I swore I heard the same thing!! I started cracking up, assuming it was just something in the music, v. funny to hear someone else thought the same thing!
Carolyn

Oh! That was too funny!!! Thanks for the good laugh! I'm taking a break at work and reading this and I literally was laughing out loud. I'm sure now my coworkers think I had a nervous breakdown or something!

Christy

Jo-Jo - don't let the b*st*ards get you on this Day of Days! I know how challenging 11/07 is gonna be for you!

See ya Sunday!

A-Jock

I'm such a fan of "potty humor" that I had to check this out. I heard the belching noise - but I think it's just part of the song. At some point you can hear the belcher saying "two, three" -- it kind of reminds me of the theme song from Ferris Bueller's Day off with the low, bass-y graveley voice singing "oh yeah..."

This post cracked me up!

>I did hear a terrible farting sound yesterday as I was doing
>the Butts & Gutts floor core routine, but realized that the
>sound was coming from me, not the DVD.
>
>A-Jock

You are hilarious!!! Another benefit of working out at home, eh?
Angela

I had to check this out of course, particularly since I didn't notice it when I did either the complete Drill Max or Cardio Fusion! Yeah, it's part of the song and it DOES remind me of the "OH, YEAH....." from that song in Ferris Bueller.

Too funny, Ajock. :)

Leslie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.