Email from Trust Spot?

aqua girl

Cathlete
@forum admin. This morning I had an email from TrustSpot regarding a recent Cathe dot com order, wanting me to rate my purchase, was
This email legit? Only "recent" purchase was my calendar which was several weeks ago.....never have received anything like that before..
I deleted it. Thanks.

@forum admin. This morning I had an email from TrustSpot regarding a recent Cathe dot com order, wanting me to rate my purchase, was
This email legit? Only "recent" purchase was my calendar which was several weeks ago.....never have received anything like that before..
I deleted it. Thanks.

Yes, we recently started using TrustSpot for our reviews on our site. This way customers will now know that the reviews they see on our site are from actually verified buyers. Reviews are a great way for consumers to learn if a product is right for them, but too often nowadays sites are flooded with "fake" reviews making it impossible to tell a "real" review from a "fake" review. Companies like Trustspot are independent companies that verify reviews so that customers know they can trust what they see. So, yes feel free to give us a review through TrustSpot.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.