email confirmation?

auntiebev

Cathlete
Has anyone received an email confirmation yet? I was so nervous that I got out of the invoice screen and I didn't look to see what my number was! I'm going nuts waiting to hear.

Bev

I got mine pretty quickly (within an hour of registering). I'd think you'd have yours by now - check your spam folder just in case. :) I hope you got in!

Bev-I haven't received mine yet either. But I printed off my receipt with the number and everything, so I'm not all that worried. I remember ordering a few times from Cathe's site and the receipt took a while to get to me.

Gayle

Well I never thought to check my spam folder but it wasn't there either. I could have sworn that my invoice number was 40 but I'm just not sure. I did email customer service so hopefully they will get back to me before I have a nervous breakdown.

Thanks for the idea.

Bev, I did the same thing you did! I felt so awful and dumb!
But I did get my email confirmation - hope you get something soon - it's NOT fun waiting!

No it sure isn't fun waiting. I just can't believe that I was that nervous!!! And stupid. Oh well, live and learn!

And I'm so superstitious that I STILL have the invoice up on my browser. I know I can close it, and yet I don't want to. :p

Why oh why didn't I do that and leave it up? I thought if I hurried up and got out of it that I would get the email. If I bend over can someone drive to Charlotte and kick me??????

Thanks for your support everyone. I just heard back from customer service that I got in but still haven't gotten the confirmation!

bev

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.