Eh, the new 4 dvds?????

Alana_as

Cathlete
Ok, I'm a little confused, maybe I missed something...but...

Are these new dvds that are available for presale...just a COMPLIATION of the dvds she's already MADE???:confused:

I tried to find a better discription of what the 4 dvd presale was about but really coudn't find much..

so am I right? just a compliation of other made workouts???

As far as I can tell, these will be all new footage.
I think the confusion may be how Cathe describes them in relation to previous workouts (like " Intensity" being like Bootcamp + Plyo Legs + Imax etc.). That is just to give a taste of what the workouts will be like.

I don't think so. It's my impression that all 4 DVD's will be original in content. The workout descriptions mention Bootcamp, Imax, Power Hour, etc, but I think all it means is that the new workouts will be similar in style to those workouts. For instance, she said in a post somewhere that High Reps is like an updated version of Power Hour. HTH!

Oooh! Ok! That's awesome!! I'm MUCH more excited to buy them now! teehee!!! And KATHRYN...that is exactly why I got confused!!! The description was a little misleading! hehe THANK YOU LADIES!

Oops, sorry for the confusion Alana! It is ALL NEW content. Four completely new DVD's. Get ready, get set....almost time to go!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Aw Cathe!! It's all good hun! The ladies on here are so helpful to clear up any and all confusion! ALREADY ORDERED THEM!!! yippeeee! Thanks Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.