Ebates? do you use them?

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi all,

I signed up for Ebates to get the discount when I bought the P90X series . Now I am getting e-mails to provide my home address to send me the "cash back" from my account. I am very leary about providing any info like this.. anyone use this and is it secure? Thanks!

I've used Ebates for the past year without any problems. The 'big fat check' has always come as scheduled, no problems cashing it. I missed out on getting the discount on P90x, but you do get a great discount from shoebuy.com (somthing like 12%).

Rebecca

I've used ebates for years. They're great and I've received a lot of cash back with zero problems.

Erica

Ditto here - I have used ebates for years as well and have always got my check on time and never had any issues cashing it. How can you turn down that extra 15% from Beachbody! :)

Thanks everyone! I guess with all the internet crap going on I was concerned giving my home address out.

Deb

Is ebates better than Mr. Rebates? I just joined mr. rebates a month or so ago and I have to wait 90 days before I can get any money back, they have to make sure I don't return my items ordered.

Penny

Penny,
I don't know b/c I've never used Mr. Rebates, but I have been to their site and Ebates just looks so much more professional and comprehensive. Also, there was nothing I saw about having to wait 90 days, your money "adds up" into a "Big Fat Check" that they mail/electronically deposit every so often (maybe that first waiting period is their version of the 90 days?). I'm loving it so far and haven't bought anything online without it since signing up:)

Mattea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.