Early road trip arrivers come join us for live on Thursday

Yeah!!! We get our usual Thursday Live Class plus Friday morning Kickboxing roadtrip class this week? Am I reading this correctly? I was thinking you would be busy with the roadtrip planning and would not be able to have time for Thursday's class. Certainly understandable! But of course we are talking Cathe energy and BAM! we are getting two live classes this week!!!! Sweet!!!

Yeah!!! We get our usual Thursday Live Class plus Friday morning Kickboxing roadtrip class this week? Am I reading this correctly? I was thinking you would be busy with the roadtrip planning and would not be able to have time for Thursday's class. Certainly understandable! But of course we are talking Cathe energy and BAM! we are getting two live classes this week!!!! Sweet!!!

That's right labnick. Just one correction. Friday's kickbox class is in the evening, not morning. I'm sure you knew that but just in case anyone is reading this I just wanted to make the correction to avoid any confusion. :) See you REALLY soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.