DVD help ....any enablers?

Bubachick

Cathlete
I would like to order a few dvd's, I have all of Cathe's, all the ripped, Amy's, and I have one Kelly C Meyer step kick box.

I have two kettle bells, I thought maybe Lauren Brooks dvd would be good?

What are your favorite work outs.......new or slightly older favorites?
Looking for Step, kick box, circuits, weights.

Of course I am anxiously waiting for shock cardio, just wanted to add a couple more on my Christmas list:);).

Bri:)

I'm involved in a love affair with circuit workouts right now, and I have recently purchased and enjoyed:

LaloFit - very cute Peruvian Lalo Fuentes takes you through several tough circuits with light weights, cardio bursts, and bodyweight exercises. Lots of good shoulder & core work. He also has a new workout that just released, and I tried it and liked it, too - it's the same concept with new moves, lots of push-ups and a little bit of tough yoga-inspired stuff, too. These clock in around 45-50 minutes, so are good little timesavers. And also serve as eye candy. :D

Jillian Michaels, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism & No More Trouble Zones - both are circuit style; BFBM is cardio/plyo circuits and NMTZ is weight circuits with a pretty good cardio factor, since you work upper & lower body together. I like these for days when my attention span is a little shorter. Decent ab work in both, too. I tried and HATED some of her other DVDs, but I happened to catch BFBM on exercise TV one day and got hooked.

Thanks Afreet, Lalofit sounds good and will check out Jillian too.
I have been doing circuits the last two weeks too, with other cardio and upper/lower body splits.

Bri:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.