Dr. Jade Metabolic Renewal review

I am just starting it so I don't have a lot of insight yet. Today I did workout 1a and it was a metabolic circuit style workout - you do five exercises (some strength, some cardio) and you run through the circuit four times. The workouts are all around 17 minutes long, but you need to do your own cool down. I also like more of a warm-up and I did 30 minutes of a Cathe step workout before I did the MR workout. I'm very interested in the diet part and I'm working on that too (but I haven't read all of the material yet). There are 16 workouts altogether.

I used the actual dvd's today (instead of the downloads) and I see the 3 weekly workouts have different focus' - Legs, Back & Chest and Shoulders & Arms. There's also a 5 minute burnout routine to tack onto the end of each workout if you want, and that's all hiit cardio I think - I saw things like burpees etc.

I bought this as well. I'm on my second week of the workouts. I do enjoy the short intense workouts. I haven't read the book yet to figure out what eating is going to work best for me. He doesn't have much of a warm up and the cool down / stretch you need to do on your own, which I feel is fine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.