Double Shot Saturday

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! How was your workout today? I did a Step workout ( a little recovery meal) then a total body gym circuit. Gonna stretch in the sauna later...ahhhh! How is your Saturday turning out? Any fun plans tonight?

Hi Cathe, I just finished Muscle Max Legs and Core, ( those low-ends kill me :eek: ) 40 minutes of cardio, and some band work. Relaxing at home tonight, feeding my muscles!! Have a great night!!! :) Linda

Hi Cathe!!

I got my boootay kicked doing your BodyMax 2 cardio!! :eek::eek: What do you mean those weren't the Power Circuits?!?!?:eek::cool:

Then to my yard for upper body!! I ordered Lo-Max this week and can't wait to get it!!

Making lasagna for our new neighbors and gonna take it easy this evening! I'm pooped!

Happy Saturday!
Pam

This morning I had to pull out the push mower(NOT self propelled) to mow an area that I can not use the riding mower. Then it was off to trim the grape vines that were getting a bit unruly. Got half of that finished until the heat got too unbearable. Heat index in the triple digits. Yuck!

Just finished up Step Moves which I love, love, love.

Off to shower and a light dinner and wait for DH to come home.

Have a great night
Annette

Hi Cathe!

DH and I took our 5 yr old DS to see Toy Story 3 in 3D this morning. When we got home I ate lunch and napped hard. DH went out for the evening so DS and I went to Target this evening. (just got back home) They recently added a food store section to our Target so I just HAD to do some shopping! I was so excited! How sad is that? :p I have been battling a headache all day so now work out yet. Was planning on the Muscle Endurance Upper Body Premix but it just might have to wait another day....Tonight I will watch Persons Unknown after DS goes to bed. Love that show!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!:)

Good to "see" you Cathe,
Today was a fun day. DH, our two boys and I went to Target to pick out a new lunchbox for DS #1 who will be going to kindergarten. We ate lunch, and all of us took naps:p. This afternoon, we went to a neighbor's house to swim. Then, my DH and I whipped up an Italian meal for family and neighbor. Tomorrow, I plan to do Butts and Gutts.
-Jen

Hi Cathe! Did B&G today - that workout gets me every time no matter what other lower body workout I have been using. Love it! This workout along with Meso 2 legs and running have really toned the lower body this summer. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Well, I don't have time, particularly during the week, to do more than 1 workout a day. But today I did low max with my new Cathe Step, actually I did the premix 1-4 but it really got me good. I have alot to workup to on any of your dvd's but that's the fun part. It keeps me from getting bored and gives me something to look forward to and I feel accomplished. :)

I hope you feel better Wendy! Btw, my kids loved that movie. Did yours?

Hi Cathe!

DH and I took our 5 yr old DS to see Toy Story 3 in 3D this morning. When we got home I ate lunch and napped hard. DH went out for the evening so DS and I went to Target this evening. (just got back home) They recently added a food store section to our Target so I just HAD to do some shopping! I was so excited! How sad is that? :p I have been battling a headache all day so now work out yet. Was planning on the Muscle Endurance Upper Body Premix but it just might have to wait another day....Tonight I will watch Persons Unknown after DS goes to bed. Love that show!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!:)

Last night, I did M2 D15 (back&biceps)! My son is here from the states, we did a lot of hiking and sightseeing (looking at castle & ruins around the Oberphalz).

Hi Cathe,
My workout today was similar to yours....Step class at gym (very sweaty) followed by bb rows, lat pull downs, bb military presses, bb squats (light)
Then in the evening I threw in gym style chest and triceps....already sore from that this morning....now off to work in my gym to sub for someone.
Happy Sunday

Heidi

With the stifling heat, I couldn't get inspired to do any cardio, but I did Push Pull with the AC turned up high. I LOVE that workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.