Double charge on a download

es71475

I am trying to see if I can get any resolution and I have sent a few emails but I am trying this route instead. When I was visiting my sister and in the middle of my STS rotation, I realized I did not have the right DVD. I was in a good groove and didn't want to lose my momentum so I decided to just download the workout I needed. I purchased the download first with my bank and was told there would be a 2-3 day hold until paypal released the funds. I thought you have got to be kidding me. So I purchased it again with my credit card hoping since I have every Cathe DVD and many downloads that I could get a credit. What is even more frustrating is that my bank account was double charged. Now I have paid for a workout 3 times all because I wanted to keep my STS rhythm going. I did get refunded the double charge on my bank account but I am waiting to hear about the other. I will no doubt download another workout so I am not asking for a refund. I have only download STS Disk #7 once. Can anyone offer advice or help me out? I have not heard back via email since I was refunded on the double charge. Thanks.

You have to contact customer service for matters like this. The hold on your account was from PayPal not us. When you use an e-check PayPal will delay your order. You need to either use your PayPal account or credit card when using PayPal if you want instant delivery

I did contact customer service about four times. I got credited back one charge but have heard a response on the other charge. I will try again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.